At Paul McStay Homes our goal is to make the process of building your new home as enjoyable as possible.
Our process to get you into your new home is uncomplicated and straightforward and unfolds as follows:
- Initial consultation. Bring us details of your site and your ‘wish list’ of what you’d like the exterior of your home to look like.
- We prepare a preliminary concept plan for your approval.
- If you require any modifications to the concept plan we’ll work with you until you’re completely satisfied with it.
- Next, we prepare full specifications for your home based on the approved plan, as well as a free no-obligation quotation.
- We also price design variations and amendments you may have requested.
- Next, we require that you sign the contract; apply for the guarantee and give written authority for us to apply for building consent.
- Working drawings are done and consent applied for. (Timing varies depending on the council.)
- The contract deposit is required and is invoiced when the building permit is due to be issued by the council.
- Assuming the deposit has been paid, building will commence one week after building consent has been issued.
- Paul McStay Homes carefully project manages every stage of construction as well as work done by its trusted sub-contractors.
- Paul McStay hands over the keys to your new home as promised.
Throughout the building process our staff and contractors are readily available to answer any queries you may have. Just call, we’re happy to assist.